If you're looking for a new cell phone Dale would like to recommend her's
July 14, 2013 | by Rachel
Jared's iPhone was on the fritz and he's been waiting for his contract to end so that he could get a working phone again. It arrived yesterday and Dale indifferently said of Jared's new phone, "I have a cell phone Dad...it's red." Some of it's features
- It's never dropped a call.
- Reception everywhere, one button and you can call "Hobo." He always answers on the first ring.
- Appears to have iTunes because another button plays a song.
- Phone is distinct from all friends, never a mix up when out playing. You is always clear which one is "MINE."
- Camera has a feature that turns every picture into a photo of a monkey and a hippo, always in focus, clicking sound is very satisfying.
- Indestructible, withstands being dropped, thrown and chewed on.
- Does not need to be charged.
Here she is in the garden photographing flowers and veggies.